6/07/2012

LOUD HAIR DRYERS


THIS MORNING OUR HAIR DRYER'S PLUG MADE A LOUD BUZZ SOUND.


It seemed to make my hair a little softer but it was still loud. It IS loud[] I have never seen a quiet hair dryer that you didn't have to sit underneath! It IS loud[] I have never seen a quiet hair dryer that you didn't have to sit underneath! reply for Michelle's review; helpful? I have very thick hair too and no patience for holding a hand-held dryer. This lets you do other things while drying hair. Lightweight Hair Dryer - 283 results like Twin Turbo 3500 Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer if you don't have much storage space, and it drys your hair quickly. Professional Dryer: This is a quality hair dryer. It's lightweight, not super loud and dries my thick hair much quicker than my old cheapy dryer. Look for noise ratings on appliances, sporting equipment, power tools, and hair dryers. Heaven knows how much a vacuum cleaner or hair dryer hurts ears, so how does it help a baby? Is smaller than my previous dryer so it fits in my bag better.

WHY IS MY DRYER SO LOUD? | EHOW.COM.


The only thing I don't really like is how loud it is. Very loud. I purchased this dryer from Sephora Jan 09. It has started to make a super loud noise that I would compare to really loud high pitched hair clippers. Many dogs are frightened by loud noises like the vacuum cleaner or the garbage truck, and those dogs are never going to let a loud hair dryer come anywhere near them! The only thing I don't understand is that on the box, it sates that it's super quiet but it's just as loud as all my other hair dryers. A hair dryer powered by an induction motor would indeed be and run throughout the house, depositing tufts of hair everywhere. Definately NOT the lightest hair dryer I have ever used, but not the Blow Dryer Too Loud? quot;Most dogs become anxious or feel threatened when they hear the loud The CraZy Dog hair dryer is available at leading pet stores everywhere. Then as I am blow-drying my hair,my ears are not subjected to the LOUD DECIBELS emanating from the blow-dryer! Best Answer: Forgive the length of this answer, but it's necessary as you need to understand the problem, and I have limited evidence to work with. This is a good dryer- it drys your hair fast- but I hate to say this dryer is so very loud is unreal. Hair dressers are vulnerable to noise induced hearing loss due to the loud noise of hair dryers which over a period of time can be damaging. Amika Hair Dryers: Andis Hair Dryers: Avanti Hair Dryers: Babyliss Hair Dryers If a noisy and heavy hair dryer bothers you, you should definitely get the VXQ instead.


LIGHTWEIGHT HAIR DRYER - COMPARE PRICES, REVIEWS AND BUY AT NEXTAG.


If your hair dryer is loud enough to make your ears ring, it could damage your hearing over time. I have a Conair hair dryer that started making a loud noise, like something is hitting the fan inside. Excessive ringing in the ear, also known as tinnitus, might also sound like hissing, humming or squealing. Smart Ionic Action Hair Dryer. anyone tell me how loud this is? I also look for lightweight dryers-how does this compare? This Ionic hair dryer features 1,875 watts of power and is perfect for travel It's pretty loud but most dryers I have owned were. This is the cheapest hair dryer I have ever seen. The flimsy plastic and loud motor is not worth $40.00. The worst part is that the hood is way too small. If your hair dryer is loud enough to make your ears ring, it could damage your hearing over time. It is less frizzy and dries in a lot less time.

URL: http://answers.yahoo.com

No comments: